Archiving and purging a job can be performed automatically. Use the read-only RBA rule to incorporate times with the process templates to perform archive transfers starting at specific times. By default, the timer is set to 1 am local time to the server. Upon a successful archive, a second timer is set to automatically purge the job seven days later.
Note: To retrieve a job manually, you must use the process template.
- On the Prinergy server or any client station, launch Prinergy Workshop.
- In Job Finder, find the desired job.
- Right-click the job or use the Process menu to bring up the context process menu.
- Click Enabled Rules > All Jobs > Archive Purge Overnight.
- The job is archived during the night.
- To check the archived job:
- The next day, in Job Finder, from the View menu, click Visible columns.
- Select Last Archived.
If the job is successfully archived, the last archived date appears in the Last archived column and the job is automatically purged.
- To check the purged job:
- In Job Finder, double-click the job.
- In Job Manager, click the Storage tab.
If job is purged successfully from the Prinergy server, in the Archive State column, its status appears as Offline.