You can define two lists of Annotation Categories under each customer in order to categorize and manage the annotations added by the task users. The list of defined annotation categories appears in the annotation box in Smart Review when the annotation status is set.
Requirements: You must have a customer role at the customer level that includes the Modify Customer user right.
- Select a customer and select Customer > Manage Annotation Categories.
- In the Annotation Categories List Name, type a name for your annotation category list.
- In the Categories area, in the Name box, type a category name and click Add.
The name of your category appears in the Categories box.
- To add a subcategories, select a category and then in the Subcategories area, in the Name box, type a name for your subcategory and click Add.
The name of your subcategory appears in the Subcategories box.
- Click Save.
- To add more categories and subcategories, repeat steps 3 and 4.